1

Friday, September 24, 2010

Going Japanese?

So...I have a new obsession. Meet R. Roland Kelts. Roland Kelts came to speak today at my University about about his new book JapanAmerica. I think i am in love with Roland Kelts. He's tall and distinguished in his "I've seen the world" manner. And when my eyes meet his every 3 minutes of his lecture, i knew the feeling was mutual. When he touched my hand and introduced his self, I saw the light of inspiration in his eyes. A light only writers and artist have. Such a nice gentleman he was. I'd hop over to Japan just so we can drink sake and green tea together and he can show me his nan no for his ta tame already intrigues me. I wonder what's really hidden beneath that crisp pinstripe button up and wonderfully pressed black slacks. His teethe where the perfectly imperfect, crooked, and tinged by coffee and what I suspect are cigarettes. Oh how wonderful we could be together dashing around the world in a flurry of sexual lust, contentment with the occasional discussion of philosophy and why I prefer Sylvia Plath over Frank O'Hara, the talentless ass. We can discuss his new book and how his secretive mother wont tell him about her time spent hiding in bunkers underneath the paper and wood houses as America firebombed her city. Then we'll sleep, wake up and explore all over again.

No comments:

Post a Comment