1

Friday, September 24, 2010

Brown Pools

I stare up into your deep brown pools
As your liquid diamond words flow through my ears
Wishing to disappear in your sensual kiss
Hoping for one more chance to bask in you

Bestow upon me the crown jewels of your affection
From head to toe shower me in nectar kisses
From deep within ignite feelings of passion so molten
Primal instincts take over us as you ravage my virginal body
Like a starving man to his best and only meal

Give into me all of you and make me whole
We meld and fuse, becoming one, forming a link inseparable
Feel the stars explode, the mountain erupt
Animal like ecstasy drives us to scream

Shout to the heavens, cry out our love my darling
Etch our names into the limestone of Aphrodite’s backside
Inside of us the sun will burn and the light will blind
I allow it to consume us both as a sweet release lingers in the cool night air

I cry out to you, my love, my darling
Take me, ravage me
Drown me in your brown pools
Take me, ravage me
And surrender into seraphim arms

No comments:

Post a Comment